Guided Focus Sessions from RescueTime + Workfrom

RescueTime has partnered with Workfrom to bring you guided Focus Sessions. This takes place every Tuesdays and Thursdays. You can check out our virtual workspace here. We’d love to get your feedback on how to make your guided Focus Session experience better.

Check out our schedule here!

Come join us!

1 Like

Hey All. I’m new to Rescuetime but stumbled upon the virtual workspace sessions the other day and really found it productive. Now I can’t seem to find that calendar or list of days and times anywhere. Your guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian

1 Like

I too stumbled upon virtual workspaces today. As I person with ADHD, this seems to be a really nice feature as a body doubling type idea. I’ve been searching for more information on this but haven’t found anything yet.

Hey @brian1. We’re happy you find it helpful. Please check us out here. You can RSVP to our guided Focus Sessions that run on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

1 Like

Hi @lawrence! Thanks for inquiring about RescueTime’s virtual workspace. This is a partnership we have with the Workfrom team. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have.

I took part in a 60 minute, guided focus session and as a guy with ADHD, this is a massive feature! I am so glad I took the plunge and purchased a RescueTime Pro account!

Not to beat a dead horse, but as someone who has struggled with ADHD this is an in incredible tool. I love it. Only thing I could wish for is that there were more sessions to choose from on the other days as well. Other than that I love it!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your feedback @angela_zepeda!

is there any way of finding out what the time splits will be for the guided sessions in advance? I’m a big fan of the 25 mins/5 mins off ones, but I absolutely can’t focus for 50 mins at a time, and so those sessions aren’t really useful to me.

1 Like

Hey @molly_simmonite. Typically it’s the 25 min/5 min like you mentioned but we’ve been experimenting with the 50 min. The timing is left to the host to manage but we’re definitely flexible. We really appreciate your feedback here and I’ll share this with our support team.

I love this. Strangely found out from Rescuetime through an email about the virtual coworking won’t be available during Thanksgiving break. I know that I just came on to check it out and there’s people in the space w/ their cameras on (and I have mine on too). Love it. Feels like a coffeeshop and I’m focusing on work rather than procrastinating by reading the news.

1 Like

Any chance for some new focus times?

They are mostly at 5am, 7am for me (getting up and kids ready for school)

There is one on a Wednesday (my day off) at my time 11am (Tuesday 4pm CST) but that’s it…

Hey @frankie, we continue to look at the data to see how best to serve everybody. We also offer Guided Focus Sessions on Thursdays at 4 PM CST as well. Thanks for focusing with us! Hope to see you at the next one!

I thought there must have been some reason behind the times - thanks for sharing. Will just have to get some more people this side of the world using it :wink:

1 Like