What we're working on (So you don't have to ask!)

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to pop in here and post a little bit about some of the things that we’re working on. Our small team is really busy cranking out a lot of improvements and features this year and I wanted to list them so you have some idea of what to expect in the coming months.

In short, here’s what’s coming soon:

• BIG Improvements to the Focus Zone / Focus Session experience. We’re really excited about these and can’t wait to show you them soon.
  • New Weekly Summary Email (which will be out by the time anyone sees this post!)
  • Brand new versions of iOS and Android mobile apps. This deserves a topic of its own so I might start one.
  • Goals and Highlights! I want to say more about those but I’ll leave them as a mystery for now. Really excited about the direction we’re taking them though.

We also know that a lot of people are requesting support for groups/teams and more detailed analytics (like we have in the Classic version). We’re thinking about how best to approach this in the context of our new wellness-based approach. Stay tuned!

2 Likes