Got bugs? Leave them here

I’ve had a similar issue where RescueTime blocked a website but didn’t appear to be running. Just today I managed to get a screenshot of it blocking a site when a focus session wasn’t active:

My Overview in new Rescuetime seems to think I have 6 working days per week, although my settings only have 5, M-F. I can see that the average focus time per day doesn’t match up with my actual 5-day average. The 5-day average I calculate is around 3 hrs, 16 mins.
Also, the focus sessions says “6 sessions on 5 out of 6 days”.

Is it some configuration that I don’t have set correctly, or is this a bug? My user settings also included below.

Thank you!!

Hi @sam! This may be. I found your account. I will email you directly to help you further.

1 Like

Trying out the new Focus session features, and I love the idea of it! Setting up myself and my workspace for a productive session is great, and seeing how many other people are focusing “with” me is encouraging.
I have run into some bugs though. If I select “Prep your environment”, the assistant goes through the general questions and then gets stuck on the “Prep your environment” screen. There is no way to continue, and it stayed for like 2 minutes. I’ve found I can get around that by clicking “Back” and then going forward again.
The same issue happens at the “Prep your body” page, and at the 20-20-20 exercise. In both cases the assistant stayed on those pages and did not move on to the next page, even after 1 minute+ of waiting. Clicking “Back” and then the forward arrow again un-freezes these too.

For some reason my Outlook hasn’t shown up in the calendar integration even though it says it’s been added in the notification.

I’ve refreshed the page and it still hasn’t shown up.

Thanks for your kind words and letting us know @sam ! Would an uninstall/reinstall/reboot help? Please give it a try if you haven’t already. I’m going to log this as a bug for our developers to look into further.

Hi @ryan_boyle, could you reach out to help@rescuetime.com so we can look into your account? Thanks!