Got bugs? Leave them here

I’m still having the issue where sometimes the “start focus session” button doesn’t work. It makes the clicking sound, but nothing happens. Restarting RescueTime fixes the problem temporarily. And I recently uninstalled and reinstalled - that didn’t solve it.

1 Like

Hi @joe_reich, when you uninstall RescueTime, please ensure you delete RescueTime from the Library to remove all remnants.

Hello,

RT client app fails to update on the latest macos version:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.16.02

1 Like

I can’t navigate to the 27th and 28th day on the timesheet. also 26th day is broken and shows 8-12 am and then 12 pm. Currently, I have been unable to record anything for three days and I don’t know how to fix this issue. I have the paid plan. If have some insights, would love to hear them.

Hi @VFP, sorry for the delay. Are you still experiencing issues with the update on MacOS?

Hi @peter_kallio, sorry for the delay. I think I found your account. I’ll reply to your directly to help troubleshoot the issue.

hi, no it’s seems to be fixed now

1 Like

I cannot categorize an activity to “Neutral”. It keeps resetting to “Uncategorized : Neutral”.

Steps to reproduce:
1- Change category to something.
2- Set productivity to Neutral

Expected Result: Activity categorized as “%Category% : Neutral”
Actual Result: Activity categorized as “Uncategorized : Neutral”

Hi @RESCUME sorry for the delay. Please contact us directly at support@rescuetime.com so we can look into your account.

I have this too. When is the expected fix for this? Because obviously the new fix didn’t work…

I have the same bug as this as well

Hi, am having a bug not posted here… I am not able to click on the selected button in blue after my focus sessions. If the button is in blue, I can only click on any other button. If I click the button in blue nothing will happen and I cannot move to the next screen.

Also I have never experienced SO many bugs on a released product before, and I have only been using Rescue Time X for like a month and a half… what is going on? :thinking:

Are you talking about the bug where sometimes clicking on the running timer in the macos menu bar it shows the default window instead of the timer window ? Like your timer never started?

Hi @kristen.huber.19, sorry about the issues. I think I found your account so I’ll reach out to you personally to help.

Hi @VFP, I’m going to reach out to you personally to get more details.

1 Like

When I move my Rescuetime to another monitor or screen, the view gets cropped and goes out of the rescuetime window.

Hi @nehaldamania, are you using a Windows or Mac? This should work on a Mac but on Windows, dual screen use needs to be optimized which is on our to-do list.

Yes I am using Windows. When I move Rescuetime from my main monitor to laptop, which has a different screen resolution. the view of rescuetime gets cropped, almost unusable. Looking forward to the fix. Thanks Ciao for creating such a tool, it really helps us to focus consciously.

1 Like

Hey, there’s a bug with marking sub-activities right now. I have a page in Notion.so that was focused work. I am able to separate out the activity, but when I refresh the page the individual page is back in the “Other Work” category with the software itself.

Hi @wa2006kb could you please contact us at help@rescuetime.com so we can look into your account? Thanks!

1 Like